Our team of qualified, accredited practitioners and consultants work with you to provide professional advice and consultancy on all aspects of Performance, Health and Wellbeing, Leadership and Management
- Corporate Vitality – for Senior Leadership
- Performance Audit / Wellness Audit
- Consultancy and Bespoke Solutions
- Fresh Air into the Board Room – And the Board Room into the Fresh Air
- Resilience – we don’t just talk about it, we do it
- Stress Control
- High Intensity Brain Raid / Innoculation
- Looking After No 1
- 131 million days lost pa to UK economy through ill health (DWP/ONS)
- costing the UK economy between £13 billion and £29 billion a year (HSE and PwC/CIPD)
- reduce the costs of ill health – increase your productivity and performance
Workplace wellness makes commercial sense
reduction in sickness absence
reduction in staff turnover
reduction in accidents and injuries
reduction in resource allocation
reduction in claims
increase in employee satisfaction
increase in productivity
increase in health and welfare
increase in company profile
increase in competitiveness and profitability
|(Source: Health Work Wellbeing Executive/PwC)|
Workshops and Training Programmes
In our consultancy we work with you, to look at your overall business and/or the particular areas of your business you want to focus on. This will typically include identifying objectives, evaluating and testing plans, summarising options and recommendations with implementation strategies for the agreed outcomes.
These are very effective, popular events. Our team inject fresh thinking and ideas in executive exercises for board meetings and projects in-house – and also organise 2, 3 and 4 day off-site, outdoor expeditions. Excellent for creativity, team rapport, interaction and development.
You need to do something – but what? Your very own, structured, think-tank. These consultancy workshops combine the best of the best. Your in-house expertise and experience along with equally qualified, fresh input and evaluation.
The workplace is receiving more and more attention in connection with Health and Wellbeing. Update your existing audit or carry out a new audit with key professionals to provide the information you need and clarify short, medium and long term requirements and solutions.